A core part of our practice, our business and enterprise team are experienced in all aspects of business operation, finance and transaction matters.
With a lengthy history in mid-market transaction based matters, our business and enterprise team are skilled in negotiating and executing a multitude of complex corporate transactions, including company establishment and funding, asset acquisition, growth and distressed funding, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and share and asset sales.
Our business and enterprise team are focused on identifying the risks and exposures of our clients, providing strategic asset protection advice relative to each individual transaction.
- Intergenerational wealth transfer: careful consideration should be given to your business succession plan. Preparing the next generation, structuring exit and existing ownership, and determining a “Plan B” are important to the ongoing success of your business.
- Finance solutions: our team have a depth of experience in sourcing, negotiating and structuring debtor finance, equity finance and hybrid finance solutions.
- Insolvency and bankruptcy: managing your rights and obligations through an insolvency event or declaration (which is sometimes voluntary) requires careful consideration of the law.
- Asset protection: personal assets of officeholders and business owners can quickly be at risk when a business heads south. Talk to us about your asset protection strategy to ensure your family home is safe.
- Stakeholder management: Managing investor expectation can be complex. We breakdown your transactions onto one page, to assist your shareholders along the process.