Decide to take the first step and call us today 1300 LEGAL HELP


Our recent articles

Subscribe here for articles and podcasts on all the latest and most relevant legal issues. If you need some info for your SMSF, you’re being chased by a regulator or someone has slapped you with a law suit, there is something here than can help you get started. If you can't find your answer here, call us on 1300 LegalHelp and we will get an answer for you.

Day 9 - Home for the children | Twelve Days of Christmas - a Family Law Special

Tanya Lavan shares twelve tips in the countdown to Christmas, to help you through a tough time of year for those in a family law crisis

Home for the children

If you and your former partner want to keep your home for the children you may be able to. Outside the box options such as: one of you paying the mortgage instead of child support, one of you keeping all the superannuation and less of the property, or an agreement you both contribute and sell the home later can be achieved with a well drafted Financial Agreement.

  • Share this article: